Sunday, January 18, 2009

exaggerated

Woke up today with a super bad muscle cramp in my left leg.
It was so pain until my right leg can fly super high and kick the window..
What the hell okayyy. I felt like my leg kenna step over by some elephant or gorilla.
I know i sound exaggerating but i swear it was freaking pain like hell.
I went back to sleep after 10min struggling with the pain .__.
The cramp was so bad earlier that i woke up walking with a limb. God Damn it.

Went to Compass Point in the night time to portfoward my Singtel card to M1 =x
Portfoward mean u can change your network operator and still using the same number without changing a new one. you all know anot? :x
After that went to bugis village at 10.30pm to bought some stuff.
I thought at this time, the crowd will get lesser. To my horror, it gonna get more worst. What the hell =.=
Took bus with friend back to hougang and went puggnol nasi lemak to eat ^^ Oh my god yum yum yum =) long time never eat already. Chill until 12+ and then went home =x

& my this week is gonna be so exciting with
Mon working, Tues working, Wed working, Thurs working, Fri working and Sun working.
Ta ma de pack with working schedule =.= ARGHHHHHHHH!
and finally god damn it! My ipod went for a swim this morning =.=
I put in hoodies pocket, mummy didnt know and take go wash it zzz.
Spolit already!!! =.= so sad okayy. I don't even have the time on next week to take go repair.

* BIG SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *

No comments: