Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hey peeps! i've officially moved to Sengkang`Anchorvale Drive from today onward! =) Am no longer staying in hougang anymore :X So please update it, Thanks! =))))
Tskkk yesterday was a tough day moving shitsss from my Hougang house to my new place. Took 6 peoples to help out ya know! special thanks to Biondi, Kenneth and PingXiong for being so helpful! but at least they got a subway meal in return =DD HaHa and of course the girl for coming to help me as well! helping me to pack all those super dusty wires =), helping me to carry my bottle and boxes =), helping to hang and fold all my clothes 1 by 1 into my closet! =) woots i just love her to bits =)

Went to ate Pizza Hut with her in the noon time today, we ordered 1 pan 9inch hawaiian pizza, 1 prawn agilo olio, 1 mushroom soup and 6piece spicy drumlets! WOAHHH! all these for the serving of 2 person! haha call us crazy you can! and ya know what? she actually ate more than me!! surprising huh? hahaha.
and she had a lesson at 10am and group project on 12pm at school but she reach at around going to 4pm? pretty cool huh? what more can i said? she just totally failed at managing her time. out of 10point, i can only give half =) as in half of a point, means 0.5/10 =DDDDDD
Tskkkk she's working right now and i swear she must be dead beat =(((((( i miss her so much but i will be seeing her tml so YAYY =))))))))))) so happy can =DDDDD

No comments: