Monday, December 1, 2008

Don't really have anything to update nowadays.
Life for me seem to be as boring as usual.
Working everyday except 1 or 2 day off for me to chill out,
so yea boring life >.<. update? lazy forget it.

Sometime i wondering do peoples really enjoy playing Dota?
or is it because of a sense of self satisfaction when they own?
o my, i seem to be directing at myself :x haha.
Forget it either.

Woot Woot i have been listening to this artist music recently =x
Taylor swift, She's such a talented artist.
Pretty voice, composed song by herself, play the guitar well.
Most importantly!, PRETTY oh oh =x HEHE.
One of her famous song is "Teardrops on my guitar"
Heard that before? Go youtube it! It a beautiful song.
& recently she just release her new album "Fearless"!
One of the best song inside will be Love Story..
She's like uber pretty in that song video :Þ oh my god!
& now presenting you the video! =x Enjoy


No comments: