Tuesday, December 30, 2008



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THIS GIRL

HUIHUI


She's stupid, she's dumb, she's nerd, she's tiki
And yes, she's damn TIKI!.
and she's .... .. . .. . . .. . . ... .. . ..
It'll take at least one week for me to type out how bad she is
But still, She's LOVED by me ^^
And yeah i mean it.
And stop smoking and try to quit it, stop spending money like water and do some saving, stop slacking and get a job!

UNDERSTAND!?


Went to bugis to meet friends just now in the night time.
Shop and pool, After that went to eat at Fish and Co
And then boat quay, Went to Chillz pub to chill around
Open one Martell. Drink , Sing , Play around and then cabbed home.
And here i am ^^


Its unexplainable, kind of and unattainable when the person you love aint enough.
I feel so pitiful, look at my face you'll know the pain is in my eyes.

No comments: