Sunday, April 12, 2009




Today was a BAD day for me!
How to say ...... hmmmmmmm, let's start from my day.
Got forced to wake up by my kor to accompany him to Johor bahru.
Got up of my bed with a spinning head and an empty stomach.
Prepared and bus to woodland to meet Ivan. We were late for half an hour because of me =x
Bus again to Custom. While alighting, my foot got step by a Malay aunt and got stared by her kuku face for quite long. Slap her lor, Her fault still dare stare me. Ta ma de.
Forget about it.

The first thing when we reach JB was to find a place to settle down for our lunch.
Ate finish and walk around, Saw PeiShan over there and have a small chat. It've been quite a few years since i saw her. After that walk around and shop for few hours and then prepare to go back Singapore. We got lost at the Malaysia Custom for 20mins on the way back. Ask security guard for help for direction but get stared and nag awhile . Forget about this either.

After that took wrong bus at the SG Custom. We still didnt know until we overshoot all the way to CCK before we realise it. Alighted and change another bus to woodland.
Then finally my bus back to Hougang have arrived after a long wait. When i was going to board the bus, i found out one of my plastic bag contain a shirt was missing. Inside was a polo tee which i like it alot.
Didnt board the bus and start to walk around to look for it. I even went back to my previous bus to have a check thinking i might have drop it at my seat but no, cant find it.
Gave up in the end and bus home. Fucking pissed off! Why among all of my bags, i have to drop the one which contain the shirt i like most =.= Fuck it.

The first thing when i reach home was to bathe and start playing DOTA to forget about this.
But everything went bad in the game for me =.= Fuck it again! Damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it damn it.
I just wanna whine like crazy over here! FUCK!






No comments: