Friday, April 24, 2009



Oh My Gosh! This is one Hellish Lamborghini! =D

Arghhh. Felt damn tired and sick nowadays. I wonder why.
Woke up this few days with somehow a Hangover follow by Headache for the whole day.
& during the day, My eye felt bloody tiring which i can blink freaking alot alot alots of time in just a few seconds. & it felt like my eye balls will just drop out anytime, It's killin me seriously.
EyeMo Isnt effective, Sleep well doesnt help, Did some primary school eye exercising which help abit but still useless after all =( Hope it'll get better on the next few days or not i think i will die from either blinking too much to death or getting bash up to death by guys who thought i am blinking at their girlfriends.

Met up with HanQiang, Damien and Jonathan for gym on Wed
We chiong quite fast and went off early. Damien went off to work after that.
Zhixian came to find us at jurong point and we went for some Maximum Tune session before jonathan went off to work as well.
Went to watch " 17 Again " with the 2.

What a comedy show. Really laugh my ass off, Damn hilarious.
Laughed damn hard at the Lord Of The Rings part.
Go watch it if you havent so and you will get what i mean =X
HanQiang went off after the movie to meet his Girlfriend and then Huihui and Sharon came to find me and Zhixian for dinner. Chat for awhile and home sweet home. Almost died when i gotten home. Freaking Tiring day.

I get Tongue Tied when i spoke to Her.

No comments: