Monday, May 4, 2009

National Service coming soon! Even tho the letter still haven arrive yet but i can sense it will be coming anytime.
Training up myself quite often nowadays for IPPT test.
Will be mostly going with Damien to Tpy Stadium to take the test together.
Hope that i will get sliver so that i can just serve the N.S for 1year & 10months.



Sit-up (reps) Standing Broad Jump (cm) Chin-up (reps) Shuttle Run (sec) 2.4km Run (min:sec)


|
34-36 |
225-233 |

8-9 | 10.4-10.5 | 11:01-11:40 |

That the stuff i have to do in order to get sliver =D Stress ar stress.
Sit-up? No kick!
Standing broad Jump? I never jump in a long time, Dont even know how far i can jump now =.=
Chin-up? I can only do 6 now =( Must buck up abit for this.
Shuttle Run? No problem!
2.4km Run? I swear i die like one dog everytime i finish it nowadays. Too long never exercise. Stamina seriously like shit now. Sighhhhh Damn It!
I'm going to sleep now! Nights everyone!
&& anyway i grow 2 ulcers under my tongue! Oh my,
God Damn Pain Like Hell I Swear!

Genting trip photo below

























No comments: