Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Ohh yo' in a tiny soft tone* am freaking exhausted!
Blog seems to be abandoned by me, guess I am just plain lazy to do anything about it.
I'll only blog when I am in a bad or good mood. even tho sometimes, the things i am thinking to blog, slowly vanish as I type. So in the end, I delete the whole entry and "X" everything.
And i am damn exhausted!, to the extend that I have to mention 2 times that I'm damn freaking exhausted! oops, I said it 3 times.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I just wanna scream and crawl into my bed and sleep the hell out of my head and throw away everything. BUT! I just cant fall asleep!
and i cant think, the system in my brain seem to be not working, malfunctioned or whatever
i feel so,
stagnant, tired, burnt, bummed, dead, fried and god damn it.
I wish i was a vampire .. . .. .. .. . .. . .. . .

I just wanna say . .. . .. . .
Now will it matter after I'm gone? Because you never Fucking learn a Goddamned thing.

No comments: