Sunday, June 21, 2009


tried to take a picture of love
Didn't think i miss her, that much.
I want to fill this new frame, But it's empty.





Oh god, i actually slept a total of 17 hours today! gosh!
Slept until so so so peaceful, Nothing happened in my head at all. But except a couples of irritating calls which woke me up and i immediately rejected it and turn off my phone .
Met Don at Cine on Friday for dinner, he was working over there.
Sat down and chatted lots of stuff for near to 2 hours.
Saw Patrick as well, wanted to send my condolences to his swift sport which got banged into a petrol station, followed by 2 or 3 round of 360"~ flip. but i didn't, guessed it was quite bad to said it out.

Went to far east after that. on the way bought subway for someone, was thinking for a surprise but got told work was canceled =.= that cause my reaction of oh my oh my oh my oh my oh my GOD. Damn! i got so self pawned for being jia li hai.
Meet huihui, jieming and ben for games after that. Saw 140cm miko, laugh my ass off.
Played and slacked around for the whole night and went to meet Tranquil people at east coast for blading and bicycles outing.

was so tiring beforehand, was thinking am i gonna cycle that bicycle later or isit going to be another way round? which is bicycle cycle me.
Unlucky day for us I guess. Karen got backstab (laugh out loud), me and Kiat mae flew and Alex got clean shot from a bird (laugh real hard at this) ~ Priceless reaction on his face.

And all these explain my 17 hours of unconciousness =)


No comments: