Sunday, October 18, 2009

Just cook myself a packet of instant noodles a moment ago. Freaking hungry seriously.
Oh my :( so regretted for not eating the bakuteh rice just now. tskkkk!
Oh well, Today was quite tiring for me, running here and there, cabbed for like thrice? from and to a same location, cool huh?. But i dont mind at all, not even a slightly bit at all.
Do you know how painful is it to see you in this state today? It seriously break my heart, so badly. Sighh.
I just hope that she will be perfectly fine when she woke up later. Please please please!

Anyway, am feel so bad today. Been a long time since i got so fired up and actually shout so loud at someone. just feel so bad of myself for that. It's just so irritating i swear, when a bunch of peeps just keep pestering you, asking you the same questions over and over again when you had given them the fucking answer. It just sucks so big time. Damn it!.

and yeah, am working from 3pm to 11pm at Geylang later.
Most probably will be going to find her first before work.
Hey wait! Oh shit it's 4am already! oh my! am going to sleep right now so yeap =)
But before i go, Ijustwannapraytogod, seriously.

" Dear god, the only thing i ask of you is to hold her when i am not around,
when i am much too far away. " Gdnight ~

No comments: