Sunday, October 4, 2009

ohmygod tskk!~ been really a long while since i last wrote =X
nothing really much to blog about anyway but just feel like doing so.
First of all, things have been going pretty good for me but not till recently.
Everything suddenly just start to change, one by one turn bad.

Wondering why am i always stuck into such a situation which is so hard to handle.
am just so disgusted with myself for making things the way it it right now.
Damn it! I can't really describe my feelings right now. Am feeling lethargic, feeling upset, jealous and heartbreak for fucking no reasons ... Shooooooo okay i get it, i think i am getting crazy.

Chatting with alot of peoples on msn right now. Be it working friends, gaming friends, girl friends, boy friends and whatever so i can just chat chit chat chit chat chit chat and clean up my rubbish polluted mind lalalalala~
Ex Dota team manager just asked me to join his team and play competitive again but i tell him that i will consider it. should be quite alot of good offers and sponser =D oh my, zx no! you cant return to competitive anymore! too waste of time, it is stressful and more unhappy moment than happy one =X tsk! i think i am really getting crazy hahaha. but most probably wont be going back to play, pubbu is still the best!

Lastly just hope everything will be fine for me soon and tml will be a better day!
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby =))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
And i just wanna sing out loud "Always look on the bright side of life, hu hu, hu hu hu hu hu hu!" hahahahahaha =D

No comments: