Saturday, February 13, 2010

Hey been a long time since i updated myself =D
Have been serving the army for 10 week already and i am officially in BMT phase now.
Time flies huh? 2 more month to my POP and i will be free from recruit life :)
Things is going pretty well for me inside just that i kept injure myself for no stupid reason! i swear i am damn unlucky during this 10 weeks time :( Sighh.
I shall elaborate one of the unlucky thing that happen to me and it happened just yesterday. I fell into a drain while trying to flag a cab at the roadside? funny huh? and i got myself a big deep cut on my right leg. My friends beside me was sort of freaking out because the blood was flowing out like free. Lol. It just wont stop bleeding even till today :( Unlucky isnt it?
But i know i am blessed and i know the good things is coming for me real soon =)

Anyway chinese new year and valentines day will be landing together on tml! it should be a good day for every single one of us but thing just dont feel right for me :( I'm actually feeling totally moodless about it :( Making plans from like 2 months ago for this special unique day but everything just goes down the drain like this, utterly upset and disappointed to the max.

and for some reasons, i think i've change alot .

Love is patient
Love is kind
Love doesnt envy
Love doesnt brag, is not proud
Love bears all things
Love believe all things
Love hopes all things
Love endure all things
Love never fails

No comments: