Sunday, February 28, 2010


Hey gdmorning world! Ohmy live firing this week was so much fun and exciting you know =D but bloody tiring. Imagine firing at the same place for up to 18hours everyday uh! tskkkkkk! and i got sharpshooter marksmen with the highest score in my group =) 30/32 dont playplay =DD hehe.
and and guess what! i got the best improvement chins up in my whole platoon! from 2 chins up to 15 chins up, dont play play hor =DDD hehehe and i got a free donut as a reward for that == so encouraging can?

Anyway i'm so in love with guitar and piano nowadays. Been trying to spend as much time as possible on it when i book out everytime but i scare will become abit rusty during the weekdays period in camp =(
Hmm am going to play my guitar after i finish this post and gonna prepare for church after that then after service have to go home prepare to go back camp already =((((( and there goes my sunday.

Some dolphin and ricky photos below =))




RIP my beloved Uncle, you'll always be remember.


Its unexplainable

Kind of and unattainable

When the person you love aint enough.
I'm broken, tired, I feel so pitiful,
Look at my face you'll know the pain is in my eyes.


No comments: