Thursday, August 28, 2008

Got woke up by my korkor at 9am yesterday zzz. He called and said today will be having steamboat and bbq at home. After that went to meet him and his gf at supermarket to shop for the food. Oh my god, shop and shop till spend 150buck on these food :x Den we went to bought durian, again spend like 50buck for some lj durian but nevermind. He paid for it, not me so my heart wont ache ^^

And then when having the bbq, it seem like it detest me or something. The oil keep "pia pi pia pi" at me zzz. ONLY AIM ME OKAY! wth! damn painnn lahhh!. Was screaming non stop when eating =x And then nevermind, my hand and face already like red red le from all those pia pi pia.
I never saw the durian put aside and i accidentally punch it damn hard and my leg auto kick it due to the pain :x Again, i scream like F and groan in pain ^^ fucking pain like no mother okayy! so many hole in my hand and leg now, na bei zzz =x.

Ate alot alot food and now my stomach is having it own unique roller coaster inside zzz so painnn =( hope not food poisoning. lj dinner make me shan heng lei lei =((

And i saw my kor smoking one type of cigarettes, i think it called electronic cigarettes. Damn special leh, don't need fire to light one. Auto got fire le :x and den inside doesn't contain those harmful stuff. the packaging is special also! it stated cigarettes is bad for health but electronic cigarettes is good for health and it taste the same as normal cigarettes! LOL? but my kor say it taste abit like shit! HAHA! because the cigarettes is RED le and is some weird weird country de cigarettes. He say only got kick when tarik-in zzz. lols but nevermind,
i dun smoke also =x i'm such a good boy.


And and! someone told me she quitting smoking. sure anot? Hope she can do it ^^ Cause i hate to see her smoke.

And and! Congrat to team zenith for wining ESWC! so qiang okayy! won team MYM from denmark and team JoY from USA and team TeG from romania, athough losing 1 game to team FeaR from brazil but still manage to make it to the playoff stage. And won team EG from USA at semi final and proceed to final and won team KS from malaysia in final! oh my god! zEn|†h.rsc for the win!

Cause you know
That I love you
I have loved you all along
And I miss you
I keep dreaming you'll be with me
and you'll never go
Stop breathing if
I don't see you anymore

No comments: