Saturday, August 23, 2008

Yesterday was so hilarious. Went to meet my colleague and off we go to jurong east interchange.
All of us was relaxing one corner while waiting for the bus, It came but non of us saw it beside me. so i ran and wave to the bus uncle to stop, he saw us but just fcuk care and drove off zzz. oh my god, so pissed off!.
One of my colleague steven said he got a idea.

"Let's run to the next bus-stop before tat bus reached there" zzz lame?
but we really listen to him and start runing like dog all the way from jurong east interchange to another bus stop and just nice we reached in time before it arrived. When we board the bus, the bus uncle was like shocked when he saw us LOL then one of my colleague so bad, he shouted damn loud while walking in.
*Chinese translate to English*

*UNCLE CANNOT WAIT ISIT? RUSHING TO DIE UH? LUCKY WE RUN VERY FAST YOU KNOW?* LOL so bad zzz.
After work went to eat dinner cum supper with steven at hougang and den home sweet home ^^.

Oh my god, this song and video is damn NICEEE lah! atho it's abit long. see see see ^^

Part one


Part two


I don't know why i miss you so much
I don't know why I still feel your touch
You left me feeling high and dry
With nothing,
Nothing but the question why

No comments: