Monday, August 18, 2008

Hohohoho. my first virgin post :DDDD
--------------------------------------------
Wee finally set up my blog! Alone by myself okay! chao li hai de hor? :x
but of course with some help from tat nerd huihui ^^
--------------------------------------------
Never had enough sleep yesterday night and went to work this afternoon.
Today was working the whole day at little india mustafa for god damn 10 hours.
Was so irritated by a cb china man while working,
He asked me for some help for his phone and i helped.
But the phone have some problem which i cant fix it so i just tell him to go to our customer service shop, But tat phua cb die die dun want go,
Just stand in front of me and keep repeating the whole sentence again n again.
*jiu jiu ni lah, bang wo xiu li wo de dian hua* and some lj chinese which totally cant be understandable.
So i tell him the same things over again but still, he die die dun want go.
And stand beside me repeating the same things for like an hour.
But k0Ngk0nG is clever le, I point my finger to right side n ask him to look
And while he turn n see, i straight run for my life to the washroom ^^ Clever hor? HAHAHA.
--------------------------------------------
Today olympic Singapore lose to China in table tennis team final T.T
Omg waste but nevermind, Got sliver! 75k!
Silver is the city-state's first medal since 1960..

No comments: