Sunday, July 12, 2009

Saturday was extremely boring for me as i spent the whole day rotting at home.
I find myself doing things like FB-ing, Reading books, Sleeping and just doing nothing constructive in particular. Laziness bug strikes, i guessed. I even rejected my friends for some outing and that doesn't seem like me.
Hmm, and sometimes you totally do not feel like doing anything, which is like right now. Take for example, I'm sitting infront of my computer and not knowing what to do as in like, my mind is in a state of blank. I want to sleep but i dont want to sleep either. That's just suck!. I dunno what the hell am i saying anyway.
Tml and next week ahead of me is going be so EXCITING on the work front.
Yeah exciting~ .. . . .Hell with it!, I just hope i won't rot to death while working halfway.
And i am always late for work! I wondered why? Sometimes I wish i was better at managing my time.
Sighhhhh . .. . . . . . .. . . .

Saw something real cool on web just now. It's a Scripting-writing contest by Nescafe.
The only catch is that the storyline must feature Nescafe Chilled Coffee cans. And those coffee cans must be speaking in Chill Lah language - otherwise known as homonyms! "somehow like twist"

The picture below is a example "I've been waiting for you"


Let's see if you are smart enough to decipher what this short story starring Nescafe chilled cans speaking in Chill Lah language is all about. Behold...

The Coffee Love Story by Kenny Sia

Once upon a time...



In a park somewhere in Kuching city, a lonely girl sits by herself impatiently.



She's waiting for someone. Someone who was already late again for their date.

From a distance, a boy came rapidly running towards her. Wheezing and panting, he apologised profusely. He knew he had done something wrong.



The girl, however, is not impressed. And she proceeded to give the boy a major arse whopping.



Boys being boys, he attempted dodging responsibility.



But it was to no avail.





All of a sudden, a good-looking guy emerged from behind Black Roast.



It's Mr Original.

She was instantly mesmerized. Hand in hand, Black Roast and him walked off together into the sunset.



Leaving poor boy Latte all on his own.





CRAB!!!! Laugh my ass off! So freaking hilarious! this made my Saturday.

No comments: