Friday, July 24, 2009






YAY! i'm finally 18 on the 20 of july! YAY!



YAY!



YAYY!



YAYYY!


YAYYYY!


YAYYYYYY!



YAY
YYYYYY!

YAYYY!

OKAY OKAY! ENOUGH OF IT!





YAYYYYYYYY! HAHA!

Blogger was somehow down in the last few days so i didnt have the chance to blog about what happen.
It's finally alrite now but i dont really have the mood to blog about it anymore so i am not gonna elaborate much. Let the picture do the talk =)


Prawning =)


Fish farm! The goat name was Michael and Jackson =X


Me & Hanqiang.



~


KTV session! Terry acting cute =X and that's Weide on the right. His photo-shy~


~

1


2

3~

~

Arcade =D




And that's Dolphin! My third bro adopted it from a friend on the 19 july so i consider it as my birthday present! woots! a golden retriever! Best pressie ever lah! =X haha.


~

~

~

I think he wanna play the guitar :x

Okay that's it! I'm too lazy to upload the rest. Before i end the post.
I wanna say a big THANK YOU to everyone for the birthday greeting, wishes and presents, especially Karen+Alex one! Oh gosh the pressie they gave me is just so gross! =x.
I wonder where i throw it to, maybe dolphin eaten it for his supper =)
And a special thanks to HQ,WD,Terry for spending the whole Monday with me and the couple for coming down for the movie and of course the dolphin food as well~ Oops! Haha =X
I just wanna say, i really really, really really appreciate it =)

No comments: