Saturday, July 4, 2009

Waking up at 7 and sleeping at 3 am is so not fun and funny.
Staying awake for 20 hours and only 4 hours of sleep time for the last 5 days was so shagged-out for me.
Working at roadshow in the morning and night time and in between, meeting friends to chill out as it was a waste of time to go home after the morning roadshow and I've to rush to another roadshow after that.
My body and mind cant take it anymore. I'm so freaked out tiring seriously from all of these.
But glad that i didnt have to work today! YAY OFF DAY!
Staying at home to rest and replenish back my health and energy =X
and and transformers 2 is so so so nice but storyline bit too draggy but not too shabby.
Bumble bee and the Twins is just too cute. oh my god. how i wish i can have have them :X

Anyway waiting for my dota game to start that's why i have the time to blog =)
Kay ciaos! Game starting in 5 4 3 2 1 . . . ..

No comments: