Monday, April 19, 2010

HEY HEY HEY YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT? I ACTUALLY GOT POSTED OUT OF MY CAMP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!

Only 1% of my company people got the chance to be posted out and im actually one of them!! woots=) i'm still wondering is this a good thing or bad thing. like so weird you know? to be posted to a new camp with new environment and new faces. The peoples which i have been so close with for the past 4 months will be all gone =(((( wont be seeing them for a very long time until i finish my driving course in my new jurong camp 2. ohhh that's right! i forgot to mention that i am going to become a driver! hahah =D got stun for like 5 seconds before i response when they called out my name for the driver list, my mouth was wide open and face was so >O at that time. serious i am not joking. i still thought i was going to be some sharpshooter metaldoll shit thing. hah but driver still not bad huh? =) but i am still wondering how can they send a sharpshooter + ippt gold to become a driver? like so humiliating can =DDDDDDDDDDDD ohmygod i am so thick skin =DDDDDDDDD HEHEHEHEHEE. anyway im posting in to my new camp in another 5 hour time. gonna take a cab later as i got over 40kg of stuff to bring over :( stupid big kor dont want to fetch me over, only know how to sleep sleep sleep! pig ass.

Hmmm did anyone heard about the new movie KICK ASS? hey it is really DAMN KICK ASS okay! 5 THUMB UP! one of the blockbuster movie to watch before ipman2 and ironman2 release so yeah!!
and and i totally hate causeway point cathay cinema. the theatre i went in to watch, the screen was like 1m away from the first row of seat can? and i was on the fourth rows with my friends. okay the 1m is kind of over exaggerating but i have to slide my body down the seat until i can only feel half of my ass on the seat then it was just nice for me to see properly. tskk, watch until so uncomfortable :(

Anyway tml school reopening right huh? for quite some of you all =)
Hey, Please take good care of all yourself and stay healthy kay especially you, remember to eat all your meal and remember to bring your jacket and water bottle to school and remember not to skip too much lectures and tutorial even it's boring like 1234 or a weird neh neh lecturer with weird accent or whatsoever. most importantly please wake up like earlier so you dont have to cab to school like forever. blessed shall you be in the school, and blessed wherever you are.

hmm i tripped on dolphin leg yesterday night and knock my ankle against the cabinet. hmmm, i think i broke my ankle.

No comments: