Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
I've to stay back in camp on this sat and sun for advance range shoot =((((((((((((((
Sigh and there goes my precious weekend.
arghh, it's suck to wake up so early this two days to go back camp and listen lectures for the whole 11 hours :( and there's so many china man in my group =|
The way they say " YES SIR!" made me goes SHALALALALAL HAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA =DDDDDDDD

am blogging this while waiting kenneth to come over my place then we will be going stadium for some run and some workout :) but i am so tired and sleepy right now :( hmm but cant helps, IPPT this thursday so have to train abit harder for the gold =X 200DOLLAR HERE I COME! HEHEHEHEHE.

he's everything you need,
he's everything you want,
he's everything inside of you that you wished you could be

oh my, i'm so envy of him, so jealous of him, so so so so and
i think i am a idiot and i am weird and crazy =X

No comments: