Sunday, April 4, 2010

Woots! April fool! Scam and fool so many peoples on that day =D haha.
Booked out on thursday evening time but book back in on friday night time and book out again on Sat afternoon time and i have to book in later again =( so stupid right! just because of some armor relay run organise by our battalion. hey! there is like 13 battalion in armor ley but how come we are the one who organise the run? somemore my company are the one doing almost everything! ahhh stupid one.

Went to JB on friday afternoon, Ohmy, checkpoint, bus interchange, everywhere was crowded like some great singapore sale. I went out of my house at 1 pm but only manage to reach there at 4pm :( i and my friends was rushing everywhere like some crazy lunatics because i got to book in at 9pm because of the STUPID RUN!. Arghhh damn pissed off. But shopping was nice, seafood was even nicer =D Crayfish, Blackpepper crabs, Cereal prawns, sambal veg! bla blah blah, 1 pax pay like 20dollar sgd only. so cheap =D hahaha.

and i went to crystal jade kitchen with my family yesterday! bill was 300dollars! =X so expensive right!!! ohhh man but i think at least 100dollars went into my stomach =| hahaha stomach was bloated like some balloon. everything was nice especially the mango pudding, heavenly! must try!
but she's not here with me eating with my family this time, not anymore.

hmm =D quite looking forward for my pop this friday! friday friday friday! ohyeah goodfriday everyone! haha abit quite late and random =X wish everyone have fun at their easter celebration! grace upon grace! god bless!!
woots anw, 5more days to pop, po ,po, P!! =D family coming for my passing out parade! yay! =) but, but i wish more than that which is impossible.
i think i got some idea of my vocation after my pop already. I'll be the sharpshooter in my section holding on to 3xscope Sar21 and another 1 more weapon, Metaldoll which i dunno what the hell is that but i heard it weights 5kg only. uhhhhh like not so bad huh =)



You came into my life and I thought
"Hey, you know, this could be something"
'Cause everything you do and words you say
You know that it all takes my breath away
And now I'm left with nothing.

this song is kinda like, hmm true?
currently learning on guitar :)

No comments: