Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yayness! 2 off day in a row on yesterday and today.
Yesterday was rotting at home with my brothers and friends.
And then went to ate dinner with friends. After that went to make my spectacle for my upcoming army.
I get those black black frame for army use and then went for eye checkup.
Wah shan guang left 300 right 325 like that
The person tell me he was quite stunned to see me manage to walk around without my current specs or contact lens =x
300+ got so serious meh? HAHA.

And then bugis today at night time with kenneth. Went to bugis street to shop some tops and bottoms.

After that wanted to go Amk to meet jieming for movie but the timeslot for all the movie was too rush for us.
So forget it in the end. Continue shop and shop and then went to find steamboat for our dinner.
Walk pass tian tian steamboat, the worker over there psycho-ing us to go in.
so i ask "two person how much"?

He say *32 buck bla bla bla bla*
I say "nevermind walk walk around see see again".

He say *hannar give u both 30buck!*
and then i straight say * OKAY GOGOGOGOGO*
=x save 2 buck ^^ so happy hehehe and my lip is freaking numb now =(

And wahpiang! what's wrong with the weather nowadays.

Everyday afternoon time was so hot like if you are in South Africa.
Then in the evening time was raining like no tomorrow.
The weather seriously spoilt the mood..
Damn it damn it damn it, God damn it!!

No comments: