Friday, March 13, 2009

Argh damn fked up. My starhub internet connection was cut off few days ago, so now i have to use wireless singnet with my another comp. It's only 10 mbps and have to share between 2 comp, god damn slow.
Arghhhhh! all my dota games which i join or host is delaying and lagging like crazy!
fk! so pissed off! I cant even have a proper game at all! damn it.
and i've been watching really alots of movies and drama show nowdays.
Just finish watching
Twilight 1 hour ago which i didnt have a chance to catch it when it was released in town that time.
I find it so so so so so so so damn nice! just my romance-fantasy type of movie!
Edward cullen! he's just so zaii inside the movie and isabella swan!, god damn pretty =x
and there's a confirmed sequel
to Twilight based on the second book in the series!
Oh my god can't wait for it to come out :D .. now i know whyJocelyn blog skin put as twilight layout already :x
and yay, wont get to see her at work for a long time because of attachments in poly.
I'll miss you and love you =x As a friend ^^

And lastly the video below is a chinese song which is so damn nice and meaningful.


No comments: