Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Wassup ladies and gentlemen =x I'm here to update.
Blahhh blahh blah, nothing really interesting to talk about, so yeahhhhh .
Did i told you guys that i cut my hair to those school boy nerd nerd type hair? But perhaps a bit longer than you think. I have to dye back my hair to black also. But i don't think i've the need because after the hair cut, what remains of my hair colour is 95% black =(

I bet you must be thinking why i have to do this?

It's because of the god damn ns check up on next week!
"Neat" hairstyle require! It's nice of them to put Neat.
But "Nerd" is a better word for that type of hairstyle for checkup.
No coloured hair allow!
That makes me have to dye my another 5% to black in case they ask me to come back the next day.
Play Safe i guess =x Okayy i know i am whining alot but it's seriously so troublesome to do all these stuff just for few hours of check up. Arghh forget ittttttttttttttt. I'm going back to watch my show soon!

I'm watching Iroman, i'm watching Jumper. i'm watching Transporter 3, i'm watching Slumdog millionaire!
I'm eating calbee hot and spicy chips and kit-kat white chocolate bar while watching!
I am, i am .... Okayy i am being random over here :x
But oh my gosh, i just finished these movies and all of them are great!
Watching movies can kill boredom at home but at the same time, Enjoyment ^^

No comments: