Thursday, March 12, 2009



Firstly i have to bid farewell to my good buddy in tranquil. in another 2 hour time, he'll be going to serve our nation. And yeah i guess everyone should know who i am talking about, as he whine seriously damn alot in his recent post about going to army. YES! you're RIGHT! it botakbone STEVEN! ^^
I bet he'll skin me alive after he see this =x Anyway take great care inside and yeah, remember to comeback in one piece.
* Waving my hand behind the screen*

Okayy enough of this really touching farewell post :x
Recently i have the mood for ktv. and i mean really really good mood.
Even tho my singing sounds bad but who cares! ^^ so anyone wanna go?
I was intend to go with friends today but in the end cancel, Damn it! so went to catch a movie instead.
Watched Outlanders. The show have not really good rating from the viewers but it's NICE for me.
Go watch it if you haven yet =x
The one standing in the middle is the male lead kainan.
Cool name right!
and the sword his holding is freaking ZAI in the movie.


No comments: