Sunday, September 28, 2008

Had been working nowadays.
Other than that, spending almost all of my time on gaming.
It keep me from thinking of other stuff. It suck, isn't it? I hate this.
Sometime things just doesn't wait for you. There is no point, really.
Just hope i'll get better and not expecting too much non helding any hope as well.

Just finish playing the first round of Samsung King Of The Hill online compey.
WON ^^ boring game =.=

Next Saturday will be the 2nd round and i think i will be joining Gaming Giant Katong compey with my friends, it on next Saturday also =x hahas. Work Work Work, Play Play Play!! it's really getting boring. Sighhh!
I'm working later for the whole day zzz damn it. Have to wakie early!
Lalala and i'm back to my game now.

And here is a fking lame jokes, hope u all can read chinese ^^

有一天魔王把公主抓住, 公主一直叫...

魔王: 你尽管叫破喉咙吧, 没有人会来救你的! 哈哈哈!!

公主: 破喉咙~ 破喉咙~

没有人: 公主~ 我来救你了!

魔王: 妈的! 说曹操曹操就到!

曹操: 魔王! 你叫我干嘛?

魔王: 哇唠! 看到鬼!

鬼: 靠! 被发现了!

靠: 胡说! 谁发现我?

谁: 关我屁事?

魔王: Oh my GOD!

上帝: 谁叫我?

谁: 没有人叫你啊!

没有人: 我哪有?

从此, 魔王精神分裂...


No comments: