Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's my big kor birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! haha.
After work went down to the chalet with my colleagues at east coast park.
After i reached, my whole family and some friends was there already
and i found out something surprise! oh my goodness!!

My big kor have propose to her girlfriend at the chalet !! and she said a YES!
SADDD that i missed it! it over when i reach TT.

I heard it was everyone celebrating, singing birthday song and then proceed to cut the birthday cake.

After that my big kor ask everyone to wait as there is still another one more birthday cake.
Then someone bring it out and my kor ask her gf to open it for him.
When she opened, it was a big winnie the pooh cake with a sentence of
* WILL YOU MARRY ME?* written on it.

And then my kor kneel down on the floor in front of everyone with a necklace and a ring :x oh my god! Romantic sia!
I think my kor gf was speechless, surprised until cant talk :x

I confirm will propose until more romantic than my kor next time le ^^ HAHA.
After awhile, my family jiu cabbed home le
I went to talk to her and call her DA SAO. HAHA.

Eat and slack slack over there. Kenna force by my kor friend to drink zzz. they so CB one zz
After that colleagues jiu send me home.
I'm sick for 1 week T.T still cant recover. reason is laziness of taking medicine.

I'm so so so tired of being twisted around.

Tell me where to start and tell me something I don't know.
I'm scared of cracking up again,
I just

Want it to be like it was before

No comments: