Saturday, September 20, 2008



Oh my god! I have a DOTA compey yesterday. The match should be started on 1pm but i overslept!.
The tournament marshall called me at 12.55pm to ask me whetever my team can reach in time to play?
i was woken up by his call, of course cant lah! So the first game, we was walkover by our opponent =( SAD! after a short while, my team member called me and @#$%#$#. Obviously is tio fucked up =x
Cabbed down to suntec as there is still another one more round.

Reached there at 2pm and found out the 2nd match was us walkover our opponent zzz.
And we proceed to top 16 :x but we have to wait till 7pm for the thrid game zzz.
Went to eat, slack slack around and i fall asleep while lieing down on a table =x. super tired
.
Played against team Ancient Ones aka Sweety.
Our game was broadcast on the screen as the last game of the day :x
Fuck tat commentator! Keep say and shoot us when we losing! Mother fuckers!
We lost =( EMOOOO.


After that meet her and went to bought her stuff and then went to eat thai food :x
Then Walk walk walk walk and still walk walk walk walk around =x

Went to see merlion :x 100 year never see already =Þ HAHA.
Then went home after that. TIREDDD!

Today in the blink of an eye I'm holding on to something and I do not know why
I tried,

I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes
I want a simple explanation
For what I'm feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out

No comments: