Monday, September 29, 2008

Yesterday i helped a bangalash fellow which cant really spoke english to retrieve back his phone code. I help him because of that :x as he cant speak non understand what the customer service person trying to said.
With me calling to get the code and fixing it, The phone were back to normal after a short while and he was like happy like @#$%! HAHA.
After that i joked with him, i told him i was thirsty after all those talking with the customer service and i point to a bottle drink. He understand what i trying to say and he took the empty bottle drink and ask me isit this brand that i want.
I told him i was just joking but he took the bottle and dissappear zzz.
After 15mins later, he came back with 2 cans of coke for me! he say he can't find the bottle drink brand zzz. Oh my god? i didn't know that he will took my words for so serious.
He say i'm a GOOD MAN before going off. LOL! but it's the truth anyway ^^ HAHA.

Yesterday was the F1 Final race also! I missed it because of working FUCK!

There was a serious F1 accident. This picture is taken by someone who witnessed it.

( PICTURE IS NOT MEANT FOR SOMEONE WITH WEAK HEART!)
DUN SCROLL DOWN IF YOU ARE ONE!














Ke lian de F1 T.T LOL

Thanks to Gallant for this.

I dont want to run away but I cant take it, I dont understand

If Im not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?


No comments: