Friday, September 5, 2008

Went to J & Jas to cut my hair just now :x oh my god, not nice nor! zzz friends say look like mushroom head zzz ka na sai!. After that went to meet friend at hougang mall to eat our dinner =x chicken chop so nice nor!
and i know my mum cooked at home but i still went to eat, in the end kenna rap by my mum zzz.
Then chat chat slack slack abit jiu go home le.

And YES YES! I'm working later in the afternoon! west coast road! ka na sai zz so far lor!
Sighh, and and i miss someone so so so so much for no reason.
and and i miss playing with her and and i am worry about her now zzz.
Okayy, i'm back to game ^^ to keep me from thinking too much.



Miss You Like Crazy - The Moffats



You know that it's over when the burnin'
And the yearnin' inside your heart ain't there anymore

No comments: