Saturday, October 4, 2008

Didn't went to work yesterday. Wanted to meet friend yesterday afternoon but was so tired and lazy. So i continue to sleep and ignore the call and msgs. But that was not a option.
Tio spam by friend =.= woke up prepare and went to bugis.
Hohoho, went to eat steamboat over there. Spend around 2 hours eating. Lol. you cant imagine how bloated my stomach was =x FULL!!.
Went to shop after that. Wanted to get some stuff but was too lazy to walk and see, so just bought everything in one shop and went home. I'm so bloody tired nowadays, Morning sleep sucks.

And and i have a dota compeitition on katong later which is 9.30am. Bloody hell, it 6 am now and i havent sleep at all!. I think i am not planing to sleep. Hope i wont feed later =x
And just nice this compey timing clash with something important. I should be heading out with my whole family to register for some stuff at 9.30am.
And yet i just got the timing from my team that the compey started at 9.30am.
How concidence this can be, Bloody hell tio fucked by my brother.
And this monday, i have to personally go down to the fucking office to register that bloody shit form and went all the way to find my brother and hand him that bloody shit paper.
ZZZZZ pissed off.

Sometime i wondering am i blurring the lines between reality and fantasy..
I still can't get the fact out of my head
It's killin me.
It sucks to the core!

I just wanna crawl into my bed

And throw away the life I led
But I won't let it die.

Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away

No comments: