Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Went to katong in the early morning 8am on weekends for the dota compey.
Was godamn tired on saturday. Didn't slept at all during Friday and went for it.
I was quite worried about my team as we played like less than 5 game together, Yet we joined a Offline compey LOL.
Walkover AG as they were late for 1 hour and won Dsd Soccer in the first day. Went to GGHT in toa payoh after that and played skoth match and some game.
Was freaking tired! Went home and K.O on my bed.
Slept around 7hours and force myself woke up to prepare and went to katong again =.=

6 teams qualifying into Sunday group match, where the 6 will be divided into 2 group of 3 team. with 2 winner proceeding to the semi final.
My group consist of GGHT, Akb and Happyfeet which is my team.
Something happened and Akb was unhappy with it. .
We lost Akb in the round robin and GGHT won them.
That mean both of them have 1 point each with 1 win and we had 0.
The last match was us(Happyfeet) VS GGHT. But GGHT doesn't really want to play with us as there was some people in our team related to them. So after a short conversation, We had a agreement between both teams to play WTF mode, where we ended them with a score of 44 in the 20min game. As for us getting zeus and thrashed them with wrath.
Happyfeet and GGHT advance to the semi finals with the highest overall score and Akb was out of the tournament. They heard what had happened and therefore they were unhappy with it and misunderstood alot of things.

Akb was my friend team as well. If i know things will become this way, I would had just ask my team to played with GGHT.
In my own opinion, They assume that GGHT>AKB>HAPPYFEET. As GGHT won Akb and Akb won happyfeet. That mean they assume we will lose to GGHT if we had played and GGHT and Akb will advance to the semi final. But that was so wrong?
We lost to Xtc and GGHT lost to zenith in the semi final. and we had to fight against GGHT for the thrid and fourth place. We played through a serious game with each another and we won with a score of 45-31. That mean even if we did played through a normal game against them in the round robin, We could have won also?
But i must agree that it were wrong of us doing this even though i assume.
Nevermind over is over, Forget it.

Quite a fun compey anyway even tho with some incident.
Gotten third place is actually quite unexpected =x
HappyFeet For the Win ^^
But it was a damn stress tiring weekend.

How can I love you?
How can I love you?
How can I love you?
How can I love you?
If you just don't talk to me, baby.

No comments: