Wednesday, October 8, 2008



Gaming Giant Katong competition =x
Team HappyFeet` zlich, Me, Star, Jacky, Kenny.

I hate the fat screen comp !! the resolution is like shit okayy!
During the first day of the compey, i cant really see clearly when playing =(
Hohoho but i bring my spectacle along at the 2nd day to wear ^^.




Add on with another picture from some quite long ago de ulu compey.
Got 2nd though ^^
With team rSc` Cafz , Star , Me , mDs, Guan.
I still got the LJ medal at home =x LOL.

Had been starting to watch Heroes and Lost at home nowadays.
I know i am abit outlated =x Both show had been popular since years ago and there is already 3 season of the show.
Yet i'm still stuck on season one =.=
But it's damn nice okayy! Heroes & Lost for the win!
But still Prison Break own!
I'm still ongoing with prison break, waiting patiently every week for the new episode release ^^

No comments: