Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I had a terrible nightmare. In my dream, someone died
It was so realistic that for a moment, I felt so screwed up after that.
I woke up with a jerk and start wiping my eyes.
i was so glad that it was just a dream.
Dear god, the only thing i ask of you is to hold her. That it.

Went to meet friends to eat at hougang mall after that at 5. slacked around and went to play pool at hougang plaza.
Oh my god, Been quite a time since i last played. Still not bad at it even tho i can't seem to see the ball clearly at all =x Worst is when i saw one ball. beside it, there is another image of the ball zzz. blame it on me! I'm lazy to wear contact lens or spectacle go out :Þ
Went to play photo hunt after that, 7 guys squeezing around the small machine like some idiots. Laugh my ass off!. rubbish rubbish around and went home at 10pm.

& anyway,

I'm having a weird sleeping hours, i slept at morning time almost everyday and woke up at afternoon. or perhaps i should said evening.

I told myself everyday that i will sleep earlier but it seem like i have reached the state of exhaustion. Where, although you're damn tired, you just can't sleep.
Many screwed up thoughts have been going through my head.
Perhaps my exhaustion is physical only with my mind not letting me rest.
My whole body felt like falling apart when i woke up. I hate this! fuck it!
Wake Me Up When September End =)

No comments: