Friday, October 17, 2008

Wondering what's wrong with singtel line.
I have been receiving weird call the whole yesterday starting with a indian lady calling me in the fking early morning.
She was calling her son but the call somehow link to my number and i was wrongfully accused for stealing her son phone. JOKES?
But nevermind i still tried to explain to her even tho she called me like countless time in 1 hour to woke me up again and again.
After she hung up the phone the last time, Her mother which is the son GRANDMA called me to kpkb again zzzz. WTF? Damn pissed off. But nevermind yet i try to explain again.
After her GRANDMA hung up, Best part came. The indian lady husband which is the son FATHER called me to KPKB AGAIN! WTF? Seriously WTF is wrong with them. Like i have any idea how her fking son number was diverted to my phone.
And i have no patience to explain anymore therefore i talk to him in a bad manner tone ^^
Seriously JI BAI, Machiam the whole indian family want to call me for sex talk like that.

But after that no more call from them and there goes my sleep T.T

Prepare and went out to meet friend to chill.

Need a chill seriously.

After that in the evening still got receive some weird call from some peoples but lucky they never asked their whole family to call me. But still i got accused by them for stealing their *husband* *son* *mother* phone.
One word to describe all of this ----> SUAY <---- KA NA SAI!!!.

Bought a computer chair on the way home. I kei qiang want carry instead of delivery.
Almost fainted when i reach home. Fucking chair dunno make of rock or what, Heavy like fuck!.

No comments: