Friday, October 10, 2008

Went to alter my jean few days ago and yesterday was the collecting date.
I ask my mum to collect it for me. She reach home with it and i was happily wanted to try .
Took out the jean and,
"o.O? why come it look the same when i took it to alter"
I tried it and
........ .. . .. . ... . ..
OMFBBQKNNBPHUACBGOD
ASSHOLE!!! THAT ASSHOLE NEVER ALTER AT ALL!!
It totally the same!!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Nevermind, therefore i made a call to the shop but no one answer! KNNB,
Was late for work so my mum have to make a trip down to tat idiot shop again ==
and they told my mum
"Sorry arh forgot to alter ^^ and took it back again"
Seriously is Ka Na Sai service <----
Blah blah blah,
Pissed off.

Watch show ar watch show, Dota ar dota.
Spamming series show and dota!

So i wont think and dream so much.

Silences is my last resort.
Suffocation,
No breathing,
I don't give a fuck.

No comments: