Thursday, October 23, 2008

Woke up at 1pm and went for my dentist appointment today.
Waited till 2.30pm over there then reach my turn zzz so long!.
The numb injection like free le .
One time give me 4 shots! ji dan! pain dao siao!

The first shot, Doctor tell me will a bit pain okay! i dot my head.
Second shot, he say will pain okayy! i dot dot again.
Thrid shot, he say will pain pain okayyy! i dot dot dot again
Fourth shot de shi hou, i already expect what he gonna say =.=.
WILL PAIN PAIN PAIN OKAYYYY!
and yes! i dot dot dot dot again! =.=
But seriously pain =( and now i BO GEY already! JI DAN!

Went to dye my hair after that. Stuck in salon for 1 hour knn bored.
Then went to Lan dota at hougang plaza with friend!
Hohoho so fun ^^ 3v3 lan ppl.
My team hero score :

Ling`Lr 1-6

Zy`Slardar 2-6
MEME`LINA 33-6 LOL

Then other game all own as well =x
Hougang dota players all like nerd nerd one!!
EXCEPT ME ^^

I wasn't mean the wrong way
Won't you do me the right way?
Where you gonna be tonight?
Coz I won't stay too long.

No comments: